2023 Critical Minerals: Developing Price Transparency
- Dealing with complexity
- The role of long-term contracts
- Geopolitical complexities affecting transparency
- The knowledge gaps
- Encouraging price transparency
- A critical minerals marketplace
- The benefits of a marketplace
- Criteria for a successful marketplace
State of Play was initiated in 2014 to create a platform to support industry discussion of innovation and performance at a strategic level.
State of Play has undertaken a number of global surveys since its inception, as well as a number of drilldown pieces on topics from India through to Critical Minerals.
State of Play is now a leading voice for industry leaders and decision-makers. Our research is the basis for strategic decision-making and investment analysis globally, across operators, suppliers, investors, and government.
Are you ready to start making data-informed strategic decisions?
And receive a free snapshot of the data from our last Mining Industry Survey