2022 Critical Minerals: An Industry Perspective
- A globally renown and competitive location for critical minerals investment
- An integral supplier of critical minerals to global markets
- It captures the full value of its ore
- Executive Summary
- Summary Table of Recommendations
- The Geo-Strategic Backdrop
- Domestication of supply chains
- Cooperative opportunities for investment
- Facilitating foreign investment
- Fund or Fail
- Barriers to investment
- Overcoming the barriers
- Types of intervention
- Vested Interests: Upsteam Financing
- The Full Value of Australian Resources
- The Australian advantage
- Australia’s next moves
- Policy areas for immediate impact
- Foundational government support
- The Role of Technology?
State of Play was initiated in 2014 to create a platform to support industry discussion of innovation and performance at a strategic level.
State of Play has undertaken a number of global surveys since its inception, as well as a number of drilldown pieces on topics from India through to Critical Minerals.
State of Play is now a leading voice for industry leaders and decision-makers. Our research is the basis for strategic decision-making and investment analysis globally, across operators, suppliers, investors, and government.
Are you ready to start making data-informed strategic decisions?
And receive a free snapshot of the data from our last Mining Industry Survey